Justin Bieber Dumped A Girl Over The Phone.

Posted by Admin on Wednesday, June 2, 2010


The 16-year-old singer admits he ended his romance with his girlfriend of seven months during a heated call but insists it is not something he’s proud of.

He said: “I have dumped a girl over the phone – it’s terrible isn’t it? We got into an argument during a phone call so I basicly said, I don’t wanna be with you any more,’ and she cried. I saw her after that and it was a bit awkward, but we’re not enemies now, so that’s cool.

“But I wouldn’t recommend it, it’s very mean!”

Justin also went against his mother’s wishes when he started dating the girl as she didn’t want him to get romantically involved with anyone before he was 16.

He told Top of the Pops magazine: “My mom said I wasn’t allowed to date until I was 16, but I broke that rule. She found out and said, ‘I’m disappointed in you.’ “


*AHEMAHEMCAITLINBEADLESAHEMAHEM*


-MS